With the Performance & Reporting Plan or the Unlimited Support Plan, you’re able to request minor tweaks to your website. From CSS tweaks to general WordPress issues, we’ll take care of almost anything that can be done within 30 minutes from your WordPress dashboard.
What Our Team Can Do For You #
Below, we’ll cover some examples of things our team can do for you with your plan:
Content Edits #
- Publishing blog posts and new pages from provided Word or Text documents
- Adding / Removing / Editing text on posts, pages, products, etc.
- Uploading provided JPG and PNG images and adding to pages
- Cropping / Resizing images within the WP Dashboard
- Adding provided Yoast keywords, titles, snippets, etc
- Adding / Removing / Editing menu items
- Configuring popups, notification bars, and slide-in features based on provided text, images, and examples
- Create image galleries
- Edit page slugs
- Adding / Removing / Editing users
- Upload PDFs
- Adjust widgets
Settings Adjustments #
- Updating theme options
- Adding redirects
- Add / Remove / Edit form fields
- Edit templates made from visual editors (such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi Builder)
- Installing simple plugins from the WordPress repository (i.e. “Duplicate Post” or “WordPress Zero Spam”)
Request That Might Take a Bit Longer (but still covered) #
- Custom CSS / JS
- Performing search and replaces
- Adding code snippets through WP hooks
- Installing more complex plugins (i.e. a caching plugin or free WooCommerce add-on)
- Performance / Page-speed related adjustments based on GT Metrix reports
- Minor troubleshooting involving plugin and theme compatibility
- Installing tracking codes (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Testing contact forms and checkout workflows
Out of Scope Requests #
A few examples of things not considered a “small tweak”:
- Graphic design changes (Things like creating graphics or editing images beyond simple resizing / cropping)
- SEO and Analytics strategy, review, or consulting
- Writing or providing copy for posts, pages, products, etc. (Including Cookie Permissions and Privacy Policies)
- Host-related optimization
- Purchasing plugins, license keys, or extensions
- Build-outs and plugin / theme development, including the build-out of new major functionality on an existing site (i.e. setting up an online store, rebuilding existing content through a different page builder, or custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality)
- Interacting with third-party vendors, including the host, email provider, a plugin / theme’s support team, etc.
In the end, if you are not sure, just ask. If it is not covered or we estimate a task will take more than 30 minutes, we will let you know so you can decide how best to move forward. We do offer one-off tasks to help clients resolve more complicated request. Once we troubleshoot the problem, we can let you know what your best options are.
Making a Request #
Our team is committed to providing exceptional service for your website. We understand your site will need updates and edits and our team is here to help, 24/7. All you need to do is send us an email and our team will take care of the request or answer your question.
In order for our team to be as efficient and accurate as possible, there are a few guidelines to help everything move forward smoothly:
✅ Send all requests via email
When you sign up, we will provide you with the email address to use to send requests to. Your email will be routed to our ticketing system and a real live WordPress expert will review your request within 8 hours. If they have any questions, they will be sure to let you know and continue to keep you up-to-date as they complete your request.
✅ Each request should be a separate email.
Please do not send a list of edits to be completed. When there are multiple edits in one request, it can create a bottleneck and have a negative impact on our efficiency.
✅ The subject of the email should include your domain and a simple subject that captures the essence of your request.
business.com – Fix font on the plans page
business.com – Gallery posts need updated
✅ Include as much information as possible.
Things like screenshots, detailed descriptions, error numbers, videos, etc. The more information you include, the less chance there will be a need for back and forth emails and the sooner we can complete your request.
✅ Make sure text can be copy and pasted.
If you are sending in copy that you would like posted/updated, please be sure to include it in a format that we can highlight, copy, and paste — not a screenshot or image.
✅ Remember to include any files that you would like uploaded.
Things like images, videos, recordings, etc.
ℹ️ We do not provide support over the phone or via text messages.
We will respond to your request via email as soon as we can. While we aim to respond to all request within 8 hours, we typically respond much sooner.
ℹ️ Don’t worry about a request being too small or big.
If your request is too big, we will let you know and direct you to what options are available.
❤️ Lead with kindness!
Remember, there are actual people receiving your requests and completing them for you. A kind greeting or a word of appreciation can go a long way.
If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out via email or send us note.